New Directions Aromatics
- Sunflower Carrier Oil, better known as Sunflower Seed Oil or more simply as Sunflower Oil, is cold pressed from the seeds of the Sunflower.
- Used topically, Sunflower Carrier Oil hydrates, softens, prevents moisture loss, defends against external damage, and facilitates the skin’s regeneration. It is gentle enough to use around the eyes and in baby skincare.
- Sunflower Oil slows the look of wrinkles, reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, prevents blemishing, and evens out the skin tone. It is easily absorbed into the skin without clogging pores.
- When applied to hair, Sunflower Oil hydrates, strengthens, softens, manages frizz, repairs damage, and effectively addresses thinning, loss, and baldness.
- Used medicinally, Sunflower Carrier Oil protects against harmful bacteria, soothes skin that is irritated, inflamed, calloused, and rough, and prevents acne breakouts. In massage therapy, it is reputed to be ideal for addressing leg ulcers.